01 August 2008

Recovering

Recovery after the D-n-C has been ok. It comes and goes. Sometimes I'm fine, other times I still feel very pregnant because my hormone levels are still pretty high. It's just uncomfortable. Lots of cramping, lots of tears.
Seems like this has been such a blur...such a whirlwind.
We are strong. I know we'll get through this and we'll be just fine.
I am the kind of person who will always wonder WHY, but I'm sure that too will reveal itself at some point.

I'll try and update next time with pics of the kiddos...they are getting soooooo BIG.
Buddah begins Kindergarten in just 2 weeks...OMG!!!

I'm hanging in there. Thanks for all the warm wishes and cyber hugs...they mean so much.

Jen

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Know we carry you in our thoughts and work to lift your load a little bit. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Coming behind you in the adoption process was easier because of the effort you made to show the way. You don't know me but you are appreciated.

Ronda

karen said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. There are no answers we just have to learn to accept. Not always an easy thing. Sending you lots of hugs. Karen