13 August 2008

Healing

We are healing from all of this. It's amazing how truly hard it has been. I am still so sad sometimes when I think about how far along I would be, or how the baby would be developing, or what stage it would be in now.
I did have a visit to the Dr. today, but still no real answers. I was far enough along for there to be some extensive chromosome testing done and that won't be back for a few more weeks.
I did have a bit of a scare last week when I began bleeding/clotting and it wouldn't stop. My GOD! That was pretty awful. That's finally better!
Anyway, after several days on medicine for that issue, I have now began to start coming to terms with things and I think my hormones are starting to balance out and I feel like alittle bit more like "A REAL PERSON" again.
School began today, and it was bitter sweet for me. I really had no summer at all. I spent (basically) the entire month of July in bed, and the 1st 2 weeks of Aug. recovering from surgery, so I am a bit bitter about that.
I wanted to thank all of you again for your kind words and I am really glad that I had a small outlet to vent and talk about what went on...because we really only told a few people.

I PROMISE PROMISE to post pictures soon. I don't have my disk here with me tonight.

Jen

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Sorry for your loss, Jen. Perhaps school will distract you for a bit from your sadness. Hopefully you have a good class this year!

Laura said...

Oh Jen,
You've been in my thoughts. I hope you get the answers soon, so you can get some peace!
biggest hugs,
Laura

Laura said...

Oh Jen,
You've been in my thoughts. I hope you get the answers soon, so you can get some peace!
biggest hugs,
Laura

Anonymous said...

lots and lots and lots of hugs.
Cara

Anonymous said...

Just checking in with you to see how you are. Update me when you have time.
Cara

Anonymous said...

HI Jenni,
I had no idea that any of this had happened. I am so sorry for your loss and everything you have gone through. I wish I could've been there for you. I'm sorry I wasn't. I am always here for you.

Hugs and Kisses,
Amy