04 April 2007

WHAT'S UP W/THE WEATHER????

What? Snow? You have to be kidding me. Weren't we just in our shorts playing in the yard




going on walks,






playing at the park?





This is what I get for not going somewhere on Spring Break! Teachers really should go on Spring Break, right? Well, my husband tells me that we took 3 Spring Breaks, but they were all in Russia. :)




So, now this is what it looks like in my house...PJ days and WWF is back!



No outside play, McDonald's Playland and Chucky Cheeze is totally out of the question not only b/c it's Spring Break and 5,000 kids will be there, but being a teacher, I need a break from a large quantity of children at one time. My two is perfect for the week.
I will, however, officially be on a countdown as of next Monday. Approx. 40 school days remaining until summer!!! Love my class, 1st graders are awesome, but this will be my first summer w/Budda and CQ. So excited for that!!!!

1 comment:

Jennefer said...

I totally understand not wanting to go where there is a million kids. Do you get some time for yourself? That is great to hear that you love your job. I did some substitute teaching- but it just wasn't for me. I can see why the kids love you because you have such a nice smile and a happy personality. I love the pictures of your kids!