25 March 2007

Work, Kids, and HIP HOP ABS

Work was great this week. I teach 1st grade and all of the kiddos in my class were happy that I was back. I REALLY missed my babies at home though. I think that- I know that they are fine, I just miss the little things that I know I am missing. I do, however, feel that my attention is much more focused on them instead of the little daily things that come up. I am motivated to spend quality time with them. I don't waste any time at all worrying about the little things, but focus on time time time.
I have also continued with HIP HOP ABS.
OK, no laughing. Seriously, it is amazing!!!! 4 weeks into the exercise program and I have lost almost 3 inches around my waist and weight is back down to about 147, from 162 in December. I feel great! It was well worth the $$!!!!! It's really fun and almost addicting....no I do not work for them, but I am a satisfied customer.
:)
1 more week till Spring Break. No, I'm not going anywhere, but home sweet home...and maybe the zoo????

2 comments:

Denise :o) said...

Hip Hop Abs??? Ya know, why not. I've bought every other exercise program online and none of them keep my attention, but this really looks like fun. AND to loose that much weight in four weeks would be AWESOME. I'm at 160 right now and want to get back down to 145 (I'm 5'6"). Hmmmm... now you have me thinkin'. ;o)

Denise :o) said...

YES!! I just ordered it!!! Right now I'm doing The Firm and BeachBody, but want something different. Yes... I'm an infomercial junky! What can I say. If it's working for you, it should work for me right???

We'll have to keep each other posted on our progress.