18 March 2007

SPRING IS IN THE AIR

Finally a semi-warm day. Just right before I go back to work...tomorrow. Here are some pics of CQ and I at a covered bridge/park by our house.
Brother was at pre-school and we were just passing the time before we had to pick him up. It was really the first time that we were able to play and be together outside. It was an absolutely beautiful day. Spring is in the air!
Curley Q has been home for almost 3 months. She first gained about 6 pounds in 4 weeks, now she has actually lost two pounds now that she actually stops eating when she's full, AND is finally walking. She has grown nearly 2 inches. She is talking up a storm and understands many many words now. I am so impressed with how well she has adapted.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

It sounds like she's made great strides since coming home.

Laura said...

Hi Jen,
I just found your blog via Lauren. Congratulations!We also adopted our son thru Frank in 2003. We have been home 5 weeks today with our daughter! Wow, what a big difference going from 1 to 2! Both your daughter and son are gorgeous. Ou son is now 4 too.
I also am going back to work, and my weeks are counting down. 6 more to go! :-(
I'll add you to my blogroll. Feel free to e-mail me if you want sibhusky2002@yahoo.com
hugs,
Laura