15 February 2007

Welcome

Today I broke down and decided to create a blog. I have my own Yahoo Group, but after Lurking on so many other blogs over the past several months, I felt the need to create my own.
My husband and I are proud parents of two adopted children from Russia. Our son, "Budda Bean", was adopted from Novgorod Region(Borovichi) in 2003. At the time, he was only 9 months old, which is pretty rare these days. Our daughter, "Curly Q" was also adopted from the Novgorod Region(Borovichi) in December 2006. At the time of adoption she was 18 months old.
From the easiest of adoptions with our son, to the heartbreak and hurdles with our daughter, we are finally home and beginning to live semi-normal again. We consider ourselves very lucky.
I will try very hard to post as much as I can. Tomorrow I will do my best to introduce my wonderful/crazy family. :)

No comments: