10 December 2007

In a Parallel World











Right before leaving for FedEx
and the Airport







This is a picture of me after we got home from FedEx. This was pretty much me until about 8pm that night. Very frusterating!
Since I wasn't able to go to Russia this week, I somehow felt like I was in a parallel world...kind of "out of it" all week. Like I was suppose to be somewhere else.
I am currently working with FedEx and Russian-American Consulting to see what reimbursements they will consider doing. I have to admit that things/stress has gotten much better. I know that the trip will happen eventually, but it will hopefully be a time when I can go. I will go again.
On a better note, this week, CQ has really been clingy to me. That's good for me...and her. She keeps telling me that she loves me and won't let me put her down. When other people, even Daddy, hold her, she says..."I want Mommy" This has been going on all week and I am loving it!! My goodness she has come so far. God love her, she is trying! It will be 1 year home in just a few weeks.






Buddah, my little guy, will be 5 on Friday.
Oh my! He has grown
so fast.

It's truly amazing how he's grown. I just can't seem to keep up with him. I am so proud of him. He is a miracle child! He had a very difficult beginning of his life (in Russia) and today, you'd never ever guess that at all. He is a thriving almost 5 year old with the whole world at his feet. Isn't he so handsome?

I continue to keep up with most blogs and it looks pretty good out there in bloggerland. I think we are all just enjoying our kiddos so much that it's hard to find the time and stuff to write about to keep people interested.

I still love to do it though, so I'm hanging in there.

I'll be posting our x-mas cards very soon.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy 5th Birthday Budda!!!
hugs,
Laura