09 November 2007

Russia in December

Well, word came today that I could go to Kirov on the 2nd of December-to about the 7th of December.
What would I do?
HELP.
Help the orphanage and orphanage school with supplies, extra hands, and buy many needed items for the orphanage. Do I know where Kirov is, no, not really.
(BUT I do have a very close friend that adopted V from Kirov.)
Pretty amazing, I could be in Russia, for the 6th time, in less than a month.

For those Kirovian Experts out there, how is the train ride? :)

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Are you going to do it?

I'm a bit envious.

Laura said...

The train was fine. It was clean, not so comfy, but nothing Ambien can't take care of :-)
Food on the train was good too.
good luck!!!
Laura

Dana and Scott said...

I would love to go with you (I don't know how I found this) and I think you are a kfirst family - and I am too. Just adopted Cade in July from Kirov. Train wa fine, like Laura said bring the Ambien and a good book!