08 June 2007

CQ and her friend V + PLUM TREE STUDIO

YOU JUST CAN'T GET ANY CUTER THAN THIS!
This is CQ with her friend V. V is from Kirov, Russia and is an amazing little girl. Her mom has been a great friend of mine for quite sometime. Actually her mom worked for the agency that we adopted our kids from and she played a very important role in getting our little guy home 3.5 years ago. Little did she know that she would get to experience the wonderful world of adoption, but she did and I am so happy for her and her husband. Creating your family through adoption is a rocky road, but all worth it in the end. I didn't ask for permission to use her photo, so Miss C. if you read this, give me the ok and I'll post the other REALLY cute one of the two. :)
UPDATE: PERMISSION GRANTED!!! :)
MORE CUTE PICTURES FROM KF PICNIC:

On another note, with some relavance, V's aunt is a designer of FABULOUS t-shirts (in California) and has sent CQ 2...THANKS! example of 1 of the shirts

Her blog is: http://plumtreestudio.blogspot.com/
Get on this blog and check her out. She works very hard and is sooooo talented so maybe some of you could give her alittle business....remember....she's the aunt of a Russian Princess, need I say ANYMORE? You all will love her stuff, so just check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jen!
Of course you can use the real cute photo that I took of our little ones. I give you permission to use any photos at any time!!!

Denise :o) said...

LOVE THE T's!!!! I've sent my request for a boy's nesting doll tee. Hope she's able to design one!! Thanks for the heads up.

The girls look so adorable together!!